1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Mikey Challenge: 'Saved by the Bell' Quiz

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

http://www.mentalfloss.com/quiz/quiz.php?q=205

No doubt Mikey will get all 15 questions right. I was only able to go 12-of-15. (Oh, the pain... the shame.)
    So, kill some time and report your scores.

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I'm nervous.

3. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

14 of 15.

I'm more Mikey than I thought ... missed the last one.

4. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

A 'Saved by the Bell' Quiz
    Score: 100% (15 out of 15)

I almost answered one wrong. It was No. 9. I got to No. 11 and the correct answer came to me. Thankfully, we could hit the "previous" button. Otherwise, I'd feel foolish.

5. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

11 of 15. Missed Zack's cross-dressing alter ego, SAT score and Native American heritage (which I should have gotten) and the name of the beauty pageant.

6. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

That last one's loaded, though. It's got nothing to do with the show. I'd protest.

7. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

13... Mikey's old Zach Avatar and his sig appear in the quiz.

8. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

73% (11 out of 15)
    Incorrect answers on Nos. 9 (summer beauty pageant), No. 10 (answered the basement instead of the attic), No. 13 (saw the episode but didn't remember Lisa being a waitress in it), and No. 15 (the pop-culture column).

9. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

The Native American episode, where he's deemed "Running Zack," is my favorite episode.

He's "my favorite Native," which someone close to me didn't appreciate. It wasn't that she, being Native American, found it offensive. She just figured since we were dating, somehow she'd be ranked above Zack Morris.

Sucker.

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

The girls' group didn't look familiar, did it?

11. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

I missed the beauty pageant, Zach's crossdressing name and the SAT score. Would have missed Hot Sundae, too, if it hadn't been Mikey's current avatar.

12. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Don't feel bad about knowing Slater's opponent, Buck, because neither did he when I asked him. Some people's kids. ...

Draft saved Draft deleted