1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The legacy of Shawn Kemp

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hondo, Jun 22, 2007.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

Says the kid who can't pass second grade spelling.

2. chester

chester Member

I was trying to clear it up. The other girl - the one Kemp knocked up - was originally from Canton as well. I wasn't referring to Davis in my previous post.

3. chazp

chazp Active Member

No, I don't think so.

4. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Hey! Stay outta' the the NBA threads! Waaaaaaaaaa!
    You said you hated the NBA! Waaaaaaaaa!

5. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

THE legacy of Shawn Kemp? I thought he had a ton of little legacies running around...

6. I was living in Seattle when Kemp demanded that the Sonics trade him. This didn't go over well with the sports fans of Seattle. I went down to Key Arena the night that Kemp came back to town (playing for the Cavs) hoping I could score a cheap seat at the box office or a scalper. That game was pretty much the toughest ticket in town so I did not get to witness the game. I do vividly remember that I knew the moment Kemp walked out onto the floor because the "BOOOOOOOO"s were damn near shaking the rafters at the Key. Other vivid memory from that night: some guy sitting outside Key Arena playing Gary Glitters "Rock & Roll Pt. 2" ON A TUBA! Just sitting there all by his lonesome. Nobody around. Just a man and his tuba. HEY!

Draft saved Draft deleted