1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The latest problem facing the GOP: Massive embezzlement

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Yawn

Yawn New Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. So incompetence=theft?
    Damn, I'm glad there's one party Serious About Crime.

3. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Yeah...and you want to spend the next four years trying so-called Republican criminals. What goes up must come down and on the stretch that you can mind-mush enough people to swallow the liberal horseshit that they're uniters, not dividers, you and your party will feel the pain after two years. Because, as you prove, you're not uniters.

4. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

This from the guy who voted for the most cynical dividing operation in United States history . . . twice.

Consider the source.

5. Jibber jabber,
    smackasmacka.
    He can't give it away on 7th avenue.

6. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

And any chance of rational discourse leaks out the window as the political junkies reduce it to a bunch of pointless personal insults ....

again ...

Maybe you could both self-nuke? Please?

7. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

I think that the embezzlement might hurt if anyone was paying attention, but I don't think that people will notice.

A million bucks ain't what it used to be and with so much else going on, I just don't think it will register.

8. No, thanks.

9. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Give it away? I wouldn't try. No need or benefit in doing so.

But prostitute, you can be and evidently, think about. Envious of Kristen, by chance?

10. Wow.
    Right over his head and into the wall behind him.

11. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

In reference to your plea, I feel ya. Remove, for just a moment, the party affiliation on this story and let's look at this for what it is...a crime. Plain and simple. Were this the Democrats instead of the Republicans, though, you can bet I'd be even more pissed since it's my own party, rather than the opposition.

A crime's a crime, though. Bottom line. And any attempt to link this to overspending on the HRC campaign is a failed and foolish attempt to divide this over party lines.

12. I think its a measure of how dismal the R's feel about the upcoming. Might as well steal all you can while you can.

Draft saved Draft deleted