1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"the last kiss"

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by shockey, Aug 4, 2007.

1. shockey

shockey Active Member

... more specifically, rachel bilson. who da heck is she? i'm in love. she's simply adorable.

2. audreyld

audreyld Guest

She was Summer on The OC.

3. shockey

shockey Active Member

never, ever saw "the oc." my loss.

4. BRoth

BRoth Member

She's as skinny as my pinky.

I actually really liked the movie, although the character Jacinda Barrett (the fiancee,girlfriend person) played was way too over the top and hysterical about everything.

5. shockey

shockey Active Member

i was just commenting about her face, not her body.

6. BRoth

BRoth Member

Oh yeah, I'll second that.

7. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

She is a looker.

8. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Watched this tonight. Movie was uneven, but I liked it and Rachel Bilson is cute as a button.
    Wasn't she the one that is reportedly talked up for the Wonder Woman role when Joss Whedon gets around to doing it?

9. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

rachel bilson as wonder woman:

10. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

hate to say it fellas, but i'm not a fan.

11. Saw this movie on HBO last night. It was absolutely brutal. Bilson was cute in it, but there were no likeable characters at all.

12. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Sounds like Zach Braff isn't doing too well on the big screen with the notable exception of Garden State... I never saw this one, but I was apparently one of the 10 people who saw "The Ex" with Amanda Peet and Jason Bateman this summer and actually thought it was decent, even though the movie completely bombed...

Draft saved Draft deleted