1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Interview Suit

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Moderator1, Nov 9, 2009.

1. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Moddy, I have one of those meetings next week, which will make my 2010 i this venture happens, and would put me to work on something I would REALLY enjoy doing. Is your son's lucky tie available?

2. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

You could get a tie from this place.

http://www.thetiebar.com/order_page.asp?pn=12101&orderPageReturn=%2FcategoryPages%2FOlive%5FGreen%5FTies%2Easp&pg=1&i=1&xlOnly=&boysTiesOnly=

They are out of Chicago and all ties are only $15. Heard good things about them. About to pick up a couple for meself.

3. The Big Ragu

Actually, thanks for the link (going to look seriously. ... I have tried to get through life without wearing ties, but even I still need them more often than I like). ...

Do those ties come with the built-in luck, though?

4. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

You can go to any Macy's and get a tie for that much right now.

5. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Let's hold off on the luck - I still haven't heard back from those folks even though I've been told everything went swimmingly. Budget stuff, I'm told.

6. The Big Ragu

I could be facing something similar. I suspect I am going to be walking into a serious case of sticker shock for someone who doesn't realize how much it costs to print something on the scale we're talking about.

Draft saved Draft deleted