1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Goonies alert

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by KYSportsWriter, Feb 23, 2008.

1. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Just started on TBS.

2. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Is mike311gd doing the five-knuckle...I mean Truffle Shuffle yet?

3. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Annnnndddiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu gooonnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

4. Giggity

Giggity Member

Grossout, Mikey.

5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

"O.K. kid, I want you to tell us everything."

"Everything?"

"Everything!"

"O.K. I'll start. In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my Uncle Max's toupee and glued it on my face when I played Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I pushed my sister Renee down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog."

6. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Fuck. Why did I go to bed at 2 a.m.? Why?

I love that movie. My sister and I bought my brother -- nicknamed Chunk -- a truffle shuffle shirt a few years ago. The bastard never wore it. Now he's skinny. What an asshole.

7. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

8. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

"But the worst thing I've ever done ..."

9. Baron Scicluna

Actually, we forgot the 'summer camp for fat kids line." I don't remember exactly how it goes.

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Francis Fratelli: Tell us everything! Everything!
    Chunk: Everything? OK! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out... But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.
    Jake Fratelli: I'm beginning to like this kid, Ma!
    Mama Fratelli: [tired of Chunk's stalling] Hit puree!

11. Baron Scicluna

Thanks. I wasn't sure exactly how the quotes were.

12. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

No problem. That's why I'm here.

Draft saved Draft deleted