1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Foolishness Must Stop

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by boots, Apr 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

Now THERE'S something that should get a thread locked. Yikes almighty.

2. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Siding with DyePack...it doesn't get much more bizarre than that.

3. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Fact: If boots' original hypothesis on this thread were in doubt, the last three pages have proven it to be true.

you're only course of action should be to learn the difference between "your" and "you're," you journalist, you.

4. Dude, I specifically remember a thread you started just to bait DP. No one has done that with Boots ... he starts the threads.

5. boots

boots New Member

That's not going to happen but what will happen is that this board will deteriorate to a point where it will be a joke. I don't want to see that happen.

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Fact: That's ludicrous. I don't see anyone spewing any invective anywhere except towards him. Thus, it ain't a board problem.

It's a boots problem.

7. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Boots, by posting this, does that mean you're going to quit your attacks on the random thoughts thread by just saying, "Please kill this thread" or something along those lines?

I've tried hard to change the way I post around here. (see: ignoring of certain people and letting them say what they want about me)

I'll give you the chance to show me that you want to take this seriously. The first time you start to throw shit at someone, I'll be sure to link the thread for you so you can remember this. I think people are attacking you because you haven't exactly been the epitome of nice lately.

8. Not siding with him, just pointing out the hypocrisy ... Shotglass was DP's biggest antagonist.

9. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

Why do you hate Amerikkka?

10. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

In all fairness, dog was DP's biggest antagonist. :D

11. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Write-brained, to stay with the theme of the thread, you're talking with your head in your ass.

12. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Shot, you're being like the lawyer defending the guy caught on camera blowing three people away in a bank. The messenger is not the proper one to give the message that this thread purports to give any gravity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.