1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Foolishness Must Stop

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by boots, Apr 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Oh, bite me.

:D Sorry, had to be done.

2. shotglass

shotglass Guest

So for god's sake, Zeke, do what everybody told ME to do when somebody else was pissing me off -- IGNORE.

3. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Can I be bizarro Jerry?

By the way, I love to couples counselling ad right below me right now....

4. Oh, that's right. You always ignored Dyepack. You never pushed his buttons.

5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

That would make you Kevin.

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Did I start this thread?

Honestly, shot, have you been around the past few nights?

7. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

[​IMG]

Can't we all just start a fight?

8. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Turn your cognizant function on. I freely admit I didn't ignore when I should have. Now you and others are making the same mistake.

9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

It's time to stop the insanity.

[​IMG]

10. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

There are things on the internet far more vile, offensive, inflammatory, and degrading than anything we could ever imagine seeing here. I think there's enough bandwidth for this silliness.

The fact people get so wound up and upset over things that happen here amuses me. It's the fucking internet, where one anonymous schmuck insults another one here, and you take it for what it's worth. How some people are so thin-skinned and paranoid about the sniping that occurs here I'll never know. I could give a rats ass if most of you insult me or say anything, since most of you don't know jackshit about me, and have no perspective otherwise. Why more people can't take the same outlook, I'll never know.

Lastly, if you don't like it here, go away. No one makes you post here, visit this website, or read it. Plenty of people do like it here, and have taken the good that can come from it and utilized it to their advantage. I'm among them, and others even more so than me. Otherwise, just ignore the bad or stop giving a rat's ass.

11. boots

boots New Member

The point is that I'm trying to make a difference. It's not about what was. it's about what is and can be. This could be a great place but the bullshit, man, the bullshit has to stop. I'm doing my part. That's one reason why I posted this at night when I believed cooler heads would be around to give this issue some serious thought.

12. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Boots, if you don't like how this board has been lately, I think, your only course of action should be to NUKE YOURSELF!!!!

Get the fuck gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.