1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Foolishness Must Stop

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by boots, Apr 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boots

boots New Member

There is a problem at SportsJournalists.com and it needs to end NOW. I and many others have grown tired of clowns getting on threads cursing, trying to cut people down and in short acting like they are in a playground with some of the most asinine statements just to get crap started. It has to end because I feel it affects the the credibility of this board.
    I know I can be accused of acting like my moniker "the ultimate ass" but of late, I have actually stepped back and read the vile that has been pouring in. From arguing over the weather to acting jealous because someone recalls how someone has improved their skills over the years, it's completely wacky. No wonder people have stopped posting.
    When will it end?
    If you want to comment, do so in a way that would your mother proud. If you want comment with a smart-assed answer. Keep it to yourself.
    I really would like for this asshole-like behavior to end. More importantly, I'd like to see it change immediately. Fun is fun but this is crazy.
    I'd appreciate serious posts about this matter.
    -boots

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

This will not end well.

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Look in the mirror, Boots, look in the mirror.

4. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

5. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I agree with you, boots.

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Drink dick, assclown.

7. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

8. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

Ok, starting....NOW.

9. Cadet

Cadet Guest

I agree with the overall sentiment, but boots, you're as much a part of the problem as you are part of the solution.

10. "The Ultimate Ass" wants us to behave.

The foolishness must stop, yet you keep going and going.

I think Boots and co. are reeling from the fact no one respects their opinion anymore.

11. And actually, I've noticed a much kinder gentler board over the last couple of days ... the only problems I've noticed have revolved around Boots.

12. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Then you, sir, have not been reading. Or perhaps went dyslexic for a short period.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.