1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Final Four Standing...A San Antonio Excursion (April 6)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Rumpleforeskin, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

Come one, come all to San Antonio for the Final Four.

If you are covering the games or live in the area, join myself, Norman Stansfield, Angola! and his significant other for a rousing time. We will be setting up concrete plans later once all the specifics are set in place, but right now, Sunday April 6th is the date.

Either PM myself, Norman Stansfield or drop a line here in the thread if you might be attending.

2. Angola!

Angola! Guest

We will take over the River Walk if we get a few more people. Otherwise, we will still have a lot of fun.
    Any bar suggestions would be appreciated.

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Is it safe to be in the same room with Angola and his girlfriend? I mean, I'm not against voyeurism, per se. But I'd be concerned with Angola having a little too much to drink, then enduring a momentary memory lapse and confusing some other person -- woman or dude -- with his girlfriend and begin to ... do them.

Maybe that's just me, though.

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

At least you'll be in the same room as a naked woman.

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I've got DVDs here. I'll be OK.

6. Angola!

Angola! Guest

The only way that would have been funnier is if I would have said it.

7. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I'm sure you were there in spirit, my friend.

8. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I won't be sharing my room with anyone but me and my lady. I'd like to be able to do her that night without some random SportsJournalists.commer yelling something out about toothpaste.

9. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I'd be like, "Yeah, my cousin went to Colgate."

10. Angola!

Angola! Guest

At least you'd try to be witty.

11. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I would just reference the product. Enough to make you sweat, not provoke you to tell the story.

12. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I think I told her the story.
    It was kind of hard not to when she would read SportsJournalists.com over my shoulder and then ask, "Why are they always talking about toothpaste whenever you post?"

What was I going to say? I really like to brush my teeth and I want the world to know?

Draft saved Draft deleted