1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Final (for now) 2012 Presidential Election Poll

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Oct 30, 2012.

?

Which ticket will get your vote?

1. Obama-Biden

68 vote(s)
    67.3%
  2. Romney-Ryan

17 vote(s)
    16.8%
  3. Other/write-in

10 vote(s)
    9.9%
  4. Not Voting

6 vote(s)
    5.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amy

Amy Well-Known Member

For the reasons mentioned by others and because I was raised a Minnesota DFLer, I voted for Obama.

2. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Obama. The endless flip-flopping of the occupant topping the other ticket leaves all too many options open for the wheeler-dealers.

The Bush crowd well knew/knows that the most important consideration in this game is the SCOTUS and the 99% needs all the protection it can get from abuse from the top. And John Botton as Secretary of State? Are you insane?

The Great Middle isn't looking for gifts. It's looking not to get ripped off and abused. Big diffference.

3. albert77

albert77 Well-Known Member

Romney. Obama has proven to be a cowardly disgrace as commander-in-chief, and when Iran gets the bomb in the next 18 months, I don't want him anywhere near the Oval Office.

4. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Obama. On an economic, civil and personal level. There is no amount of reality break that would ever make me vote for Mr. Fantastic's retarded brother.

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

6. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

Obama, but with a lot less enthusiam than last time. A stare decisis vote, similar to the one I cast for W in 2004. Tie goes to the runner.

7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Obama. For a lot of reasons, mostly because I find it damn difficult to pull the lever for the Republicans after the W years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.