1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The field narrows: The Post Super Tuesday presidential poll and discussion

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Alma, Mar 7, 2020.

?

Who would be your pick for president?

1. Joe Biden

58 vote(s)
    74.4%
  2. Bernie Sanders

8 vote(s)
    10.3%
  3. Donald Trump

8 vote(s)
    10.3%
  4. Other

4 vote(s)
    5.1%
  1. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

My stock answer to the Bernie Bros who won't vote for Biden in November is that I'm sure the kids in cages will appreciate their principled stance.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Taking the Senate too. Absolutely crucial to the goal of firing up the flamethrower and utterly incinerating everything Fatfuck has done the last four years (including the judiciary).

Bernie's stance of specifically running against the Democratic Party would kill that.

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I don't think I'm any more aggrieved than the supporters of any of the other primary candidates who didn't get their first choice. Bernie hasn't quit on the issues he's passionate about, he's staying engaged and continuing to fight in the Senate. His followers should do likewise.

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Followed immediately by getting that turtle shit mother fucker McConnell and his horrible genital wart of a wife out of the public

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Trump to USA: I ran out of gas! I got a flat tire! I didn’t have change for cab fare! I lost my tux at the cleaners! I locked my keys in the car! An old friend came in from out of town! Someone stole my car! There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN’T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!

7. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

8. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Driftwood and garrow like this.
  9. Tweener

Tweener Well-Known Member

Wonder how HRC feels about a “Russian bot” endorsing her candidate.

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Hillary is just like the rest of us (except the Bernie Bros). She wants the decks cleared and everyone pulling in the same direction to get the orange shitgibbon out of the Oval.

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Considering Biden's campaign has barely gotten its legs under it - seriously he barely had operations in most of the states he's run and won in - and that the campaign is bringing on new staffers every week from other campaigns, I think having a few more competitive primary weeks is important for Biden to be successful in the fall. You need to build networks with groups in Wisconsin, Ohio, Pennsylvania, California - work with Senate campaigns in states you hope to flip. People calling for the race to be over or being irresponsible. Team Joe needs more reps before its ready for the regular season.

12. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

There aren't going to be any more competitive primary weeks for a while. So, what? You want Bernie to stay in until June? All this is doing is prohibiting Biden from starting his general election campaign.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted