1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Famous Saugage Race just got a bit spicier

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Gutter, Jul 25, 2006.

1. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

The Chorizo added as the 5th sausage:

http://www.jsonline.com/blog/?id=92

Screw this adding sausages crap and bring back Bernie's chalet and lederhosen!

2. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

Wow. Four freakin' posts on *that*?

BLOGS!

3. lono

lono Active Member

Chorizo kicks ass!

4. One of the best scenes in Midnight Run is when Jack and the Duke are sitting in a cafe while the waitress explains what Chorizo sausage is. I, being a youngster at the time, had never heard of such a thing but tried it during a trip to Arizona. Awesome with eggs.

5. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Chorizo is very good.
    So is linguisa.

6. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Do they sell chorizo in Miller Park?

Just for shits and giggles, the fifth sausage should have been the old sound system in County Stadium that replaced the original barrel and chalet. More than one observer remarked about its phallus-like design.

7. leo1

leo1 Active Member

am i wrong or are you the one living in milwaukee?

i like chorizo. the best stuff is made fresh. and whoever says you don't want to know what sausage is made of is wrong. it's hot dogs that are made of animal byproducts. good sausage from a butcher or small outfit has a few unnatural spices but nothing unhealthy other than fat.

8. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

No, the saying goes "There are two things no one wants to see made -- laws and sausages."

9. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Thankfully for the Chorizo, Randall Simon couldn't be further from the majors.

[​IMG]

10. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Never seen it, but I'm sure it will be added to the menu.

11. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Wasn't even aware Klements made chorizo.

12. T2

T2 Member

According to their website, they do. A 15-ounce package contains two links and an even 1,000 calories.

Draft saved Draft deleted