1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The ESPYs

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by 21, Jul 13, 2011.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Agree on the opening montage and RIPs, only thing worthwhile. The one line I thought was pretty good was the one about Brees and his contract situation with the Saints. "Now if only the Saints had like a secret fund where they could pay players extra if they make good plays."

Now if only somebody at Grantland will put out a tick-tock on the after show.

2. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

The worst sports night of the year, but the best night to catch up on Deadliest Catch and other stuff besides watching that nonsense.

3. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Only watched the first few minutes myself. Who the fuck is Rob Riggle? Never heard of him, he was as funny as a heart attack. What a horror show.

4. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

The back of those thighs have never felt rain or seen the sun.

Venus, does this dress make my ass look big? It does? Awesome.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. ColdCat

ColdCat Well-Known Member

ex-Daily Show correspondent.

6. rmanfredi

rmanfredi Active Member

Been in several movies in recent years - he was the tasering cop from "The Hangover" and the PE teacher in "21 Jump Street." He's also a USMC reservist who served in Kosovo and Iraq.

7. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

No, your ass makes your ass look big.

8. Bodie_Broadus

Bodie_Broadus Active Member

A future hall of famer and one of the best ever at one facet of the game? I bet he'd take that.

9. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Rob Riggle was so unfunny it seemed satirical.

Draft saved Draft deleted