1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Duel II

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DanOregon, Apr 9, 2009.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Episode 1 aired Wednesday, but the cast is chock full of the some of the greatest psychos in RR/RW history. (Brooke, Jenn, Davis, Ruthie, Aneesa, CT, and Dunbar) Two people get bloodied and sent home on the first episode.

2. MartinEnigmatica

MartinEnigmatica Active Member

I can't believe they're still running new episodes of this.

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

HOW DID I MISS THIS? Jesus Christ. THIS is why this board exists.

On my Tivo, now.

4. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

I saw it. That show is full of some of the most cynical, idiotic people I've ever seen. I'll keep watching, but I don't know for how long.

5. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Some aftershow thing is showing here. It's lowering my already subterranean opinion of these losers.

6. greenlantern

greenlantern Guest

What is this?

7. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

It's basically a group of 26 casts members from MTV's "Real World" and "Road Rules." The 26 people, in this particular series, are living together in New Zealand and participate in a series of challenges and "Duels" to determine who goes home.

Last person remaining wins $300,000.

8. ArnoldBabar

It's like all the sins of the world collected in one place.

9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Newbie - imagine everyone you ever hated in high school got together for a weekend and spent every waking hour screwing each other over, getting screwed over, acting like douchebags (thinking they're "cool,") and beating the hell out of each other and everyone watching the show on TV enjoying their misery. That is what happens.

10. greenlantern

greenlantern Guest

So it's basically Real World/Road Rules Challenge. Yeah. I think I'll skip that one.

11. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

That was a legendary performance by CT. Wow. Impressive he packed all that into the first episode. Won't spoil it just yet.

12. ArnoldBabar

I think that guy is literally sociopathic. Have thought so since the first time he showed up on RW.

Draft saved Draft deleted