1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Consulate Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Sep 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

So the administration doesn't project enough strength?

Or the administration generates too high a body count?

Can't have it both ways.

2. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

More on those pesky timelines....

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/09/12/fox-scrambles-timeline-to-excuse-romneys-embass/189849

3. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Seems like many posting on this thread are juxtaposing two different events.

4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

It is fair to recall that almost all of the chatter about whether the bin Laden raid was executed legally came from the right, and it was pretty swift.

And I feel comfortable pointing that out, because I was on the right's side in that instance, well-documented on this board.

5. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

I think they have it just about right when compared to Bush who was too heavy handed and in-sighted Muslims to rise up around the world.

6. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

FYI, for anyone upset, I locked it. First post, Moddy asked you to stay away from Obama sucks/Romney sucks. The posts the last two pages turned to Obama and Romney. Maybe it is, or isn't germane to the topic, but we are trying to keep Obama and Romney away from the board for now. Sorry. We are trying to figure out a plan that will allow those who want to scream "My guy," No my guy" at each other to their heart's content. Just not yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.