1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Conspirator

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Steak Snabler, Apr 3, 2011.

1. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Why the hate on my gal?

BTW, the movie's produced by Mr. Ricketts of the Chicago Cubs -- go figure that it underperforms.

FWIW, Mudd's great-(times how many?)-son was a sports photographer in Nashville for a long time.

2. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Ebert gives it three stars:

http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20110414/REVIEWS/110419988/0/RSSandmime=xml

3. Shoeless Joe

Shoeless Joe Active Member

Track record. I've learned over the years that anything she likes I'd rather drink Draino than see and anything she slams is going to be good.

I get tickled reading that "5 Most" series she does from time to time. I usually read it and think WTF is she even talking about.

4. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Fair enough. Comes with the territory for her. I figured maybe he hated her cause she's a dyed in the wool BoSox fan.

5. Mira

Mira Member

I was so looking forward to "The Conspirator." Read five reviews in the past couple days -- including NY Times and New Yorker -- and not one reviewer liked it. So I changed my mind on movie day and am going to see "The Source Code."

6. shockey

shockey Active Member

Considering the names attached to this project, and redford's stellar track record as a director, the reviews have been a colossal disappointment. darn...

Draft saved Draft deleted