1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Colts cheated ...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Rhody31, Nov 5, 2007.

1. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

And if the Colts are piping in crowd noise, they should be fined $1 million and lose a first round pick.

The host of the show, Dale Arnold, said he talked with the NFL's Greg Aiello (sp?) about the piped noise and that portion of the game in question. I have yet to read anything saying the NFL cleared the Colts on this or the NFL saying it happened, but the video proof seems pretty damning.

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

If they are jamming, I expect them to be doing it in the most impressive way possible. They do everything as well as can be done, even their cheating :D

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Gotta love the Pats, their fans and their apologists. Already caught cheating. No one can stand them. So fling some shit at another team and hope it sticks and takes some attention away from their transgressions.

4. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

How is piping in crowd noise anywhere near as egregious as illegally videotaping from the sideline, after having already been ordered by the commissioner and the league not to do so?

5. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3095903

6. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

They're not the only team that has made the same accusations about the Colts and RCA...

7. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

I believe the Vikings were busted for the same thing back in the late 1990s, and as far as I can remember, nothing of substance ever happened to them.

8. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

From the story Jgmacg posted:

9. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Thanksdad Kraft needs to go back to counting cash.

10. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I'm going with Boston sports talk radio over the NFL and CBS.

11. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

I noticed that during the broadcast but immediately thought it had to be a CBS audio thing. No big deal.

I too have been to the Dome; extra noise isn't necessary.

12. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I wish the fanboys here would take this shit to the propaganda boards instead of here. Even if you're a journalist, when you go fanboy, go fanboy somewhere else. Ugh. And that goes for every fanboy of every sport.

Draft saved Draft deleted