1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Case Of Seattle's "Barefoot Burglar"

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BNWriter, Oct 7, 2009.

1. BNWriter

BNWriter Active Member

http://www.pantagraph.com/news/article_c45254be-b34c-11de-aee8-001cc4c002e0.html

It sounds like catching this kid will be tough.

2. baskethead

baskethead Member

This whole story has irritated the hell out of me for, what, a couple years? I live up in the general area that this jackass has been hiding out. He's a jackass, his mother is at least as big a jackass, if not bigger, and the police look like jackasses for letting it go on this long. And now this kid is being treated as a folk hero by idiots who clearly have never had their home broken into. Will someone please just catch this idiot and take his mom away with him?

3. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

Most folk heroes started as criminals.

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Nothing romantic about him. Just a psychopath with a petty psychopathy.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Nice pull...

6. baskethead

baskethead Member

Aaaahhhh, another front page story on him today!!!! This time, he cut his hand breaking into an ATM. So he's not indestructable!

7. baskethead

baskethead Member

In a case complete irony, a Seattle screen printing company is making t-shirts of this jackass, and of course, the company is owned by a friend of mine. Apparently they've sold over 300 shirts, though, in some fairness, 25 percent of the proceeds are going to help at risk kids (or something).

Draft saved Draft deleted