1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Bush Administration -- A Committment To Excellence

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Dec 10, 2007.

1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I don't see the problem here, Fenian.

Being completely ignorant still puts her ahead of the rest of the administration, which knows enough to make the wrong choices on purpose.

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Probably. Only they spelled Frolicking correctly.

3. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Wait... Wait... Don't Tell Me.

Really. Don't.

My boss says I don't need know that stuff.

But you should know his faith is guiding him through these difficult times.

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Speaking of which ... I hear that he's actually a Muslim.

5. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

I listened to this on NPR Saturday. I felt sorry for her. She only got 1 of the 3 trivia questions right -- she needed two to "win" something for a listener. Both of the other listeners who called in got 2/3 or 3/3. She seemed nice, though.

6. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Dana, you're doing a helluva job.

F--- those guys.

7. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Dana also recently opined on the "public health benefits" of global warming in alleviating that nasty cold and flu season (http://blog.wired.com/wiredscience/2007/10/white-house-glo.html). Oh, and here's a sampling of her in action:

8. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Just curious: Do they have some sort of machine that tests people before they get into politics nowadays? Or maybe there's some sort of referral form that says "Is your IQ > 100?"

If you answer yes, obviously, you get shuffled into other professions, like carpet cleaning or morning radio deejaying.

Our White House press secretary didn't know what the Cuban Missile Crisis was about. Jesus.

9. markvid

markvid Guest

She walks those halls every day and has no idea.
    I think she quietly needs to resign to "pursue other options" or "health issues".

10. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Fredo is praying for Tony Snow to get well VERY soon.

11. markvid

markvid Guest

As much as he made in the WH, he ain't coming back.
    He can make that with 2 or 3 speeches.

12. JR

JR Well-Known Member

For those who have followed U.S. politics seriously over he last forty or so years, who would you say has been the most influential and most respected press secretary?

Maybe I'm just dabbling in nostalgia but I'd go back to Bill Moyers or Pierre Salinger in the Johnson & Kennedy eras.

Draft saved Draft deleted