1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Boy Named F-k

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 3_Octave_Fart, Mar 19, 2015.

1. DeskMonkey1

DeskMonkey1 Active Member

When he gets a teammate with a name that starts with A, can they be Fuck and A? or Fuck n' A?

2. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

When he goes to Oregon, the headline could be: Fuck A Duck

3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Hope he marries someone named Head who likes hyphenated names.

4. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Pronounces his name Fudge.

5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

All I can think about is that prank report on the Asiana Airlines Flight 214 crash ...

6. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

I also was wondering if there was any tie to Ho Lee

JackReacher likes this.
  7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Distant cousins?

8. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Yeah, and along the way the name was American-ized!

9. As The Crow Flies

As The Crow Flies Active Member

10. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Or someone named Yoo

11. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Coach Buzzcut: So, Beavis and Butt-Head... I understand Mr. McVicker's made a little arrangement with you guys... Yeah, a little probation. You see, class. Beavis and Butt-Head here are not allowed to laugh for a whole week. That's right, and if they DO laugh, they'll be expelled, and they'll have to go to Hope High School, where they'll get their asses kicked on a daily basis by all the other delinquents! Ha, ha, ha! (The class begins to laugh as Beavis and Butt-Head bite their lips, trying not to laugh.)Coach Buzzcut: Well, I was real glad to hear that, because this is Sex-Education Week. That's right; Sex-Ed Week! We're going to be talking about the(looks at Butt-Head as he talks) PENIS! We will be talking about the VAGINA! Do you think that's funny, Butt-Head? Do you find it amusing that we will be talking about the TESTICLES?! Yeah, we're also gonna be talking about VENEREAL DISEASE! SEXUAL INTERCOURSE! And... (grabs Butt-Head's hand) And we will definitely be spending a lot of time talking about the MASTURBATION! (The class begins to laugh again.)Coach Buzzcut: Now that that's out of the way, let's take roll. Butt-Kiss! Butt-Kiss: (laughing) Here. Coach Buzzcut: Gaylord! (A stiffled laugh is heard.)Coach Buzzcut: Highman!

12. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

The name Wadd would work really well too.

Draft saved Draft deleted