1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Bitch is gone, the bitch is gone...teeheeheeheeheeheehee

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Yawn, Apr 25, 2007.

1. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

No, you really didn't.

Not when you consider who started the thread --- someone who has never posted one non-political word on this board --- and the tone of the glee in the initial post.

And not if you have seen even three minutes of Fox News in the past month.

2. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

What I remember from that scene is that as disgusting as it must have been for the character to be boffing Rosie, listening to her was worse: "Shut up, Doris!"

3. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

So he doesn't like Rosie?

4. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

We'll let you know when we need your help deciding for us when and where our sense of pride comes into play. When you say we can't discuss issues with any sense or pride, you really mean we can't discuss issues in a way that agrees with your template.
    And two other things: 1. Just because Fat Ro is leaving The View doesn't mean she'll shut up, 2. There are a lot more left-wing nut jobs to make our day.

5. JackyJackBN

JackyJackBN Guest

Yawn and SportsBruh, having caught Rosie O'Donnell, decide to retire from the fishing grounds:

[​IMG]

6. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

If I had a nickel for everytime you posted this phrase, I'd have a shitload of nickels.

And Mets fans should care, because they're not going to have an NL East race to follow this summer. I keed.

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I watch The View... I've always been a Barbara Walters fan and I think Elizabeth Hasselbeck is great. I actually met her at a breast cancer benefit and she was as friendly and sweet and understands that she has been incredibly fortunate to go from a Reality TV show to a very high-profile TV show...

Rosie is a loudmouth. I don't agree with a lot of her views and she's incredibly opinionated. She also makes for very interesting TV. The show will have a very hard time finding a replacement who is as interesting to watch.

That said, you might be hard-pressed to find a celebrity (other than Oprah) who is as charitable as Rosie. I read in Time Magazine that she gives millions every year to children's charities and probably has done more to promote gay issues than any celebrity out there... I think that counts for a lot...

8. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Not disagreeing with your comments one bit - I agree with them fully. But my quote-function changes to your post are just as accurate.

9. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

But how is she qualified to make the political statements she makes? How did she become important? She's not funny or attractive, and people who come through the entertainment industry are usually at least one of the two.

I'm not even saying I disagree with everything she says, but she's so fucking annoying that I have a hard time watching her.

10. John

John Well-Known Member

She wears underwear with dick holes in 'em. [/chappelle'sshow]

11. "Not when you consider who started the thread --- someone who has never posted one non-political word on this board --- and the tone of the glee in the initial post."

So it's OK when Fenian does it, just not Yawn?

Do I have that right?

12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

If you honestly don't see a difference between Fenian and Yawn, you're likely retarded.

Draft saved Draft deleted