1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Bachelor

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Iron_chet, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

Deanna is an odd one to figure out. I've met her a few times in October via my friend/landlord who is probably who you think it is, and well, she's nuts.

2. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Stephanie was a peach and quite beautiful, imo, but a little crazy with the makeup and jewelry. My wife thinks she'll be a future Bachelorette if she gets a makeup artist.

Not sleep with any of the girls? HAHAHAHA!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  3. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

He picked the chick from Texas and dumped her last night for the second place girl from Michigan.

4. Double J

Double J Active Member

I like this idea. I very much like this idea. :D

5. Cousin Jeffrey

Cousin Jeffrey Active Member

The finale's twist has done more for the Bachelor, since it debuted. A lot of people, including assorted media, are talking about it. On my drive home today, one of the NBA play by play guys was talking about it during the pre-game.

6. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

The bachelor is a douche. The girls are a buncha Cs. That's all I got.

I'm still bitter that I sat through two hours of that garbage last night. The wife seemed to enjoy it, though, so I suppose that's all that matters.

The wife also mentioned something about a former ESPN anchor/reporter guy in the new Bachelorette. She apparently keeps up on those shows before they even hit the air. Wow.

7. Editude

Editude Active Member

Mrs. Editude just filled me in on this latest bit of "news." I guess the moms-who-think-the-guy-seems-nice vote has turned 180 degrees online.

8. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

They need a reality show called the Bachelor Party

9. AMacIsaac

AMacIsaac Guest

I'd watch that.

10. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Jesse Palmer was the Bachelor once...but I don't think they've ever casted the new one.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

If I'm the producers and you realize things aren't groovy with the relationship, and you hear that the guy wants another shot with no. 2, do you just go through the song and dance and have the couple fake their way through the after the rose thing and then quietly break up a few weeks down the line, or try to get it on tape? A big win for the show.

Draft saved Draft deleted