1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

the anti-Whitlock

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by henryhenry, Oct 26, 2006.

1. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

scoop, you have a problem with whitlock? who knew?

2. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

are you retarded?

3. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

The anti-Whitlock is another great writer in Posnanski, which makes them the perfect 1-2 punch for KC.

4. Scribe4264

Scribe4264 Member

C'mon Jason, you have to admit you come across as a jerk more often than not. There has been several times you've basically said you're god's greatest gift to sports writing (not in actual words, but in attitude). I've enjoyed some of your stuff. But more often than not, after reading a column of yours, I have a burning desire to take you out back of the woodshed for a proper spanking to see if some sense could be knocked into your head.

5. Scribe4264

Scribe4264 Member

Now having said that, I do respect Jason for coming on this board and posting with his real name. He steps up and says what he believes and stands behind it.
    That I like. His column style... well, let's see what we can do about that, ok Jason?

6. Double J

Double J Active Member

I really enjoy the interviews on Sports Media Guide and I'm glad so many others are checking them out too. I wish we had something like this in Canada where we could read about the journalists who are somewhat more familiar to us.

7. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

move to washington double j. i'll meet ya there in a coupla years and we can laugh about this matter.

8. Incorrect, pimp hand.
    A shtick is an act. It can be genuinely felt, or completely fake, usually the latter.
    Don't bring the Yiddish, please.

9. pulled straight from dictionary.com.... but i guess you're a higher authority.

10. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Yikes. That sounds vaguely S&M-ish. That's an image I could do without.

11. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Can I be the anti-Mitch? Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? P-l-e-e-e-z-e?

12. 21

21 Well-Known Member

You're hired!

Draft saved Draft deleted