1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Amazing Race - Season 20

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by WolvEagle, Feb 16, 2012.

1. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

I was rooting for the golfers, but damn you can't even find the pit stop on the same grounds when everyone else has no problem?

I'm with the two XX federal agents.

2. WolvEagle

WolvEagle Well-Known Member

He died from using tainted cocaine. Sounds like he was poisoned by a lack of intelligence.
    http://news.yahoo.com/bad-cocaine-killed-american-tv-producer-uganda-172808299.html

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Dude. I know the whole "don't get high on your own supply" but that ends once you cross the border. NEVER trust Ugandan cocaine. Come on! Page 1 of the "how to survive Uganda" handbook!

4. imjustagirl

SPOILER ALERT AND SCORING BELOW:

Fuck the clown bitch. "He means well?" What condescending bullshit calling your husband basically a functioning mental case. I'm glad they're gone, just for that.

Once again, no one had the winners. :)

Now, for the scoring:

Pool 1:
    MTM 18
    Huggy 17
    bumpymcgee 11
    IJAG 11
    WolvEagle 11
    TigerVols 8
    * Drew Wilson 5
    * beanpole 1

Pool 2:
    Iron_chet 18
    Inky_Wretch 17
    JayFarrar 13
    KYSportsWriter 11
    scheizainc 11
    Wenders 8
    Liesl 5
    * BNWriter 1

* = Team has been eliminated from TAR

5. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

I think herding the cattle would have been easier than trying to do that math without a calculator.

6. WolvEagle

WolvEagle Well-Known Member

I was shocked - shocked, I tell you - that my assigned team, the Kentucky guys, kicked some butt. Looks like they could be smarter than they portray themselves.

And, the Big Brother couple has got to go. They're annoying as hell.

7. imjustagirl

Anyone who had "episode 2" in the "Rachel pouts and cries on the side of the road because Brendon was 'mean' to her" pool, please step up and collect your money.

8. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I've watched both shows now and I think I've seen my team -- Elliot and Andrew -- maybe 3 times.

9. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

Same. I'm trying to figure out if they're just really bland or have been speeding right through tasks. I don't think we saw them at all during the boiling tea/donkey task.

10. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Bopper needs subtitles.

11. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Dammit I had episode one. Give her credit...

12. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Saw them on the bus to Buenos Aires and thought, "Who the hell are these guys? How long have they been on the show?"

Draft saved Draft deleted