1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

That quirky thing about yourself that no one knows...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TigerVols, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

I refuse to discuss politics to the extent that I'm pretty sure my closest friends have no idea who I voted for for President in 2008 or who I'll vote for this year.

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

My unvarying browsing routine after I get up:
    --Hotmail
    --9 Chickweed Lane
    --Bank account
    --Mail order pharmacy
    --SJ

3. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

I don't talk about digestive conclusions. I guess that's a quirk here. :eek:

4. Amy

Amy Well-Known Member

I think groupon is tracking what I read. This is today's special offer:

Colon-Hydrotherapy Sessions
    Choose Between Two Options
    •$45 for one colon-hydrotherapy session (a $100 value)
    •$85 for two colon-hydrotherapy sessions (a $200 value)

During each roughly 45-minute session, an FDA-approved Libbe machine flushes impacted waste from the colon’s walls. The device uses gently pressurized, carbon- and UV-filtered water to leave clients feeling cleaner and reduce the burden on the body’s lymphatic system.

5. HC

HC Well-Known Member

I fold my garbage before tossing it. And with longer things like potato chips bags I fold them lengthwise several times, then tie them in a knot. JR bugs me about this no end.

6. Riptide

Do they have a group-session rate?

7. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

Everything I post on message boards are total lies.

8. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Well, at least the one about you being a copy editor. :D

9. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

Tucks.

10. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Not to take this in a new direction, but I love taking showers in the dark. It always seems like you're in such a hurry in the morning to get ready, but at night you can just relax. Put the iPod on just use all of the hot water.

Now get back to your poop talk. I know what you're all thinking. And just to get your minds out of the gutter, I have a quirk at work that drives my bosses nuts. I have to make sure that after we take in our truck everything is organized correctly before I take it out to the sales floor. This is more of an OCD thing, but it actually make things much easier to stock on the floor. Over the course of two years, I've organized the entire stockroom this way. We used to just throw stuff in bins by department, not anymore.

11. Meatie Pie

Meatie Pie Member

I collect vintage soda and beer cans.

And I pee in the shower. Sometimes in the dark. Sometimes while singing. Sometimes while dancing.

12. Riptide

Same here. And I cannot have $13 exactly in the wallet. In that event, one of those bills has to stay home.

Draft saved Draft deleted