1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

That cougar was just two days away from retirement

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by deskslave, Jun 26, 2008.

1. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

From the even-Poindexter-couldn't-make-this-up files, a Florida teacher-student sex case to warm the heart -- with those shock paddles.

He's 17. She's ... 60.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/state/orl-female-teacher-sex-062608,0,6081208.story

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Best. Subject. Line. Ever.

3. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

TTIUWOP, if for no other reason than the need to ask, "Would Spnited hit it?"

Seriously, has anyone done a demographic study of the boys in these cases? The fact that this kid was in a YDC program piqued my interest ... how many times is the kid a trouble maker, how many times is he the popular kid/sports stud, and how many times is he a kid that has been marginalized?

4. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

You asked for it...

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Poindexter's gonna be so pissed when he wakes up.

This is his turf and you're trampling all over it.

This could be SJ's version of the East Coast-West Coast rap wars. I'd stay away from Vegas if I was you.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

To be fair, a 60-year-old woman in Florida is considered a young hottie.

7. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

She probably looks better with makeup, but I don't think her lawyer is going to be making the Debra LeFebvre (or however the hell you spell it) argument.

8. Saint Lou

Saint Lou Member

Is that the boss from The 40-year-old Virgin?

9. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

10. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Apparently, there's so many of these cases, I think we ought to set up regional bureaus.

And I'll go ahead and say it - for a 60-year-old broad, I don't think she's too shabby. And she's gettin' her freak on with some teenage tag-team action. Sweet.

11. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Deskslave - don't make the people ask for pics. Give 'em what they want. Pics on the opening post or GTFO.

12. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

I liked this line: "We have reason to believe there are other victims and it's important that they come forward." Apparently the 60-year-old teacher was popular, or maybe 60 was just her age when she finally got busted. And I can't help but wonder if these horny teenage boys who nail their teacher feel like "victims."

Draft saved Draft deleted