1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Thank god, it's college football time

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chuck~Taylor, Jul 27, 2006.

1. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

I was at Border's today and I picked up two college football magazines. I came back home and a friend of mine came and got me the new college football video game as a graduation present. Let's just say I got college football fever and I'm ready to talk about this stuff. Some come and give your opinions :)

2. Flash

Flash Guest

College football? Pho real?

3. Chuck~Taylor

anyone...

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

Take the hint, nobody gives a shit.

5. Chuck~Taylor

...yeah, I'm startin' to notice that....I'm really feelin' like a dumbass right now...

6. Flash

Flash Guest

Only now?!?!?!??!!?

7. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

only now damn

8. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

Chuck tell you what see me at the end od the season when Miami takes it all baby

9. BostonCeltz

BostonCeltz Guest

I see Notre Dame winning it all. Brady Quinn winning the Heisman. And Charlie Weis winning Coach of the Year.

10. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

And if the Canes don't go to a BCS game, look for Coker to look for a new job.

11. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

What? No Darius Walker for the Doak?

12. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

tell you what Quinn will not win the heisman look what happened last year with Matt they had him from the begin and he didn't win shit so thankx but no thankx Hurricanes baby

Draft saved Draft deleted