1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Thank God For Yuengling!!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Just_An_SID, Nov 25, 2006.

1. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

The best part about basketball season is that Just_An_SID gets to go out of town for non-conference games and into areas where Yuengling is available.

I am currently sitting down in a hotel in a somewhat remote east coast location with a 12-pack of Yuengling Lager getting ready to watch Notre Dame-USC. I hope that not too many of the coaches show up, otherwise, they'll have to run across the street and get their own beer.

Did you hear that? I just popped the top off the first one and I am going to drink it for all of you.

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Bless you, SID. I think I have some bottles in my fridge. Might have to have one (or 7) when I get home.

3. Just_An_SID

I'll have the next one for you.

(This thread may evolve into drunk SID answering questions. . . and getting in trouble from Big Brothers).

4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Hahaha just don't retitle it and maybe they won't read it...

5. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

I recently did that with a six-pack of Molsen. But that's because the Yuengling was too damn expensive and I didn't see any St. Pauli Girls on the shelf.

6. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/threads/34380/

7. Just_An_SID

I am comfortable with the amount of alchohol that I consume.

Though I did think about posting something on that thread.

8. MCEchan36

MCEchan36 Guest

I could go for a few Yuengies... if I didn't have to work out at 9 am tomorrow and write three stories.

9. accguy

accguy Member

I had some Yuengling Light with dinner tonight. Was quite good.

10. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Never tried the light.

I'm heading home. I'll be deep into the Yuenglings shortly. Been that kind of day.

11. Yuengling bells, Yuengling bells,
    Yuengling all the way...

12. This thread isn't the same with Hustle now away from the community. He bought me my first (and only) Yuengling.

He is missed.

Draft saved Draft deleted