1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Texas High School Sports Help

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ggilliam, Nov 11, 2006.

1. ggilliam

ggilliam New Member

I was wondering If anyone would be able to visit http://www.txhssports.com and let me know what I can do to make it better. I am wanting the perspective of sports journalists so I can really improve it. I am not trying to advertise my site, I just am needing to improve, and I was told by a friend about this site. Thanks so much.

2. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Well, you could start by adding a West Texas regional page, especially since they are fanatic about their football out there.
    I will look around a bit more and let you know what I think.

3. Editude

Editude Active Member

Collecting gamers from across the state is fine, but the original content is fanboy-like and not professional in appearance or form.

4. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Photos?
    Dominant element on the main page?
    Dead links - sports, schedules, broadcasting, scores, message board

5. ggilliam

ggilliam New Member

Thank you all of you for your help so far. I am going to fix the problems that have been mentioned so far, and try to find more. Thanks again. Please feel free to tear it up, it will only help me get better.

Draft saved Draft deleted