1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Terrorist executed

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by cranberry, Oct 24, 2006.

1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I got it, even if others didn't, cran.

2. spnited

spnited Active Member

As a large majority of Islamics do not condone the radical faction.

3. Montezuma's Revenge

Montezuma's Revenge Active Member

Gee, I've never seen this argument on here before.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

We do what we can to fill time in between hondo's updates on Cindy Sheehan's sex life.

5. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Speaking of, what happened to that thread?

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Nuked.

As was the thread I started claiming hondo couldn't get off without a framed picture of Rush in the room.

Apparently, someone saw a connection.

I was glad to see both go.

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I honestly beleive a large minority actually do, however. And many that do not condone it, do empahtize and or are ambivilant about it. By the majority of Muslims do nothing to hold the violent fanatics accountable and responsible.

8. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Yippee... we put the bastard to beddy-bye sleep.

Pathetic.

If we are going to be employing the death penalty, we must make it count.

9. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

The majority of Muslims do not like to kill innocent life. It's against the idea of the religion. In the Quran, it says that killing a human unjustly is like killing all of humanity and saving a human is like saving all of humanity. I agree that Muslims don't do a good job of telling people OVERSEAS about not doing this crap. But Muslims in America do an excellent job teaching about this and other things like respecting women here in America. I was enrolled in two Islamic schools here in America.

10. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061023/us_nm/crime_slavery_dc_1
    http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/gwinnett/stories/2006/10/21/1022metAdem.html
    http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_4960559,00.html

11. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Again, you see all these articles about this, but what you don't see is all the good things that we're doing. And by the way poin, I bet you couldn't find that article that cranberry posted huh?

Poin, you are a joke. Whenever you see articles like these, you don't give a damn about the people that are effected by terrorism. Because all you want is more of these articles to help you put us down. And my guess is that you're probably going to come back by saying "Oh I never said that, you can read my posts." Poin, cut the bull. Let's talk like human beings. I know what you how you feel about Muslims, you know how you feel about Muslims, and SportsJournalists.com knows how you feel about Muslims.

12. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Sorry to disappoint, but I don't listen to Rush. A job, and all that.

Draft saved Draft deleted