1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Terriers - FX TV show

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by NoOneLikesUs, Nov 9, 2010.

1. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

From LAIST:

Dear "Terriers" fans, it's time for some action. If you like the show, it's time for you to send a message to FX that you'd like to see the series return for a second season. Please send an email stating your support for "Terriers" to user@fxnetworks.com - just take 10 seconds and do it now, you'll feel better for doing it. Another excellent episode of "Terriers" airs at 10pm tonight in which we travel to the past to see what it was, exactly, that got Hank canned from the police force.

2. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

Man, this is such a great show. Latest episode was a punch to the chops.

3. wedgewood

wedgewood Member

Time Warner On Demand blows. Missed episode 11 last week and they have yet to post it. All I know from the previews is that Britt kicked the crap outta the wrong guy and told Hank to piss off. I really, really like this show. Opening song has to be one of the best on TV since Rescue Me.

4. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

It should be up today. I read somewhere that they go up online and on demand 8 days after airing.

Last night's episode was great. I really hope they bring it back for another season.

5. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

Terriers got canceled: http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/whats-alan-watching/posts/fx-cancels-terriers

I really enjoyed the show and I'm bummed it got canceled.

Somehow "Bridalplasty" remains on the air, though.

6. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

Bastards.

On a side note, Donal Logue has sent out some depressing tweets in the recent weeks about going to truck driving school. I don't think it's a joke or for a role either.

7. Oscar Gamble

Oscar Gamble New Member

FX explains why 'Terriers' was canceled

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/showtracker/2010/12/fx-explains-why-terriers-was-canceled.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ShowTracker+%28L.A.+Times+-+Show+Tracker%29

Draft saved Draft deleted