1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Terrible Consumer Experiences

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by CR19, Jul 23, 2010.

1. CR19

CR19 Member

What are the worst experiences you've ever had as a shopper? I found some guy's story with Bob's Discount Furniture online at "Pissed Consumer," and it was one of the funnier things I've read in awhile. Not entirely sure if it's real, but I have a feeling that anyone in New England wouldn't be suprised.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I'm going to go ahead and go out on a limb and say it's not true -- but funny.

3. CR19

CR19 Member

Not noticing someone taking your door away probably takes away the realistic aspect. Bob's commercials still take the prize, though. With talking furniture and clay heads, you can't help but stare at the horror.

4. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Get out! Really?

5. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

Read this sentence: "First they could not fit it through the front door so the guy removed it from the hinges" and could only picture the delivery guys removing the couch from its hinges. All I could think was: Couches have hinges?

Draft saved Draft deleted