1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Terrelle Pryor down to TWO schools! Ann Arbor and Columbus froth at the mouth!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Piotr Rasputin, Mar 17, 2008.

1. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Next up -- Piotr rails against an article that says Terrelle Pryor hates Cheetos commercials.

2. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

After all this nonsense, the kid better be the second-coming of Vince Young, Tim Tebow and Carson Palmer. This shit is getting ridiculous. When he's not named the starter five minutes into the first practice, will he hold daily press conferences narrowing down his choices of where he's going to transfer?

3. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

If these are truly his final two choices we won't have to worry about that neither UM or OSU will let him talk to the media.

4. PeterGibbons

PeterGibbons Member

I'm personally hoping for the second-coming of Ryan Leaf... the NFL version, or better yet: Ryan Perriloux. I think he's gotten to the point where too many people have told him how great he is and he's starting to believehe's bigger than the team he's going to.

5. Italian_Stallion

Italian_Stallion Active Member

Re: Terrelle Pryor down to TWO schools! Ann Arbor and Columbus froth at the mout

Who the hell is Terrelle Pryor?

6. cougargirl

cougargirl Active Member

As a friend of mine put it during a Friday night pub-room discussion: "Ronald Curry."

7. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

[​IMG]

8. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

How do you make it to this place then?

9. Billy Monday

Billy Monday Member

If I were Ohio State or Michigan, I'd have withdrawn the scholarship offer by now.
    This guy is clearly one of those flaky "me, me, me" kids who will be impossible to coach if he doesn't get his way all the time.
    Plus, he's really indecisive and selfishly leaving lots of people hanging on his every word.
    They'd both be better off without him.
    I bet the one who doesn't get him beats him on the field the most.

10. MartinEnigmatica

MartinEnigmatica Active Member

Re: Terrelle Pryor down to TWO schools! Ann Arbor and Columbus froth at the mout

I bet he goes to Michigan. They have a really great kinesiology general studies program there.

11. zebracoy

zebracoy Guest

Also known as: I got my muddy paws in there and tried to tell him where to go.

12. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Fuck this kid.

Wasn't it seeing Penn State that extended this entire process?

So if they are not in the final two, why are we still going through this bullshit?

If I played for D OSU and he went to UM, I would try to beat the living shit out of this kid every chance I had.

This reminds me of an high school Western PA legend where a team put the star running back on the cover of their Homecoming program. The opposing coach showed the program to his team before the game, and well, let's just say that the cover boy never ran the same again.

Draft saved Draft deleted