1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ted Nugent - Now with 100 percent more crazy

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Inky_Wretch, Aug 24, 2007.

1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

As a gun owner, I watch this and think "Maybe he doesn't need to own a firearm" ...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=757_1187963465&p=1

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

I won't mind if he seriously injures himself being an idiot, but I hope he does it after the Damn Yankees reunion.

3. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

As long as 'Stranglehold' stays with us -- that bad boy is awesome for climbing up mountains on a bike -- I'm fine with the inevitable accidental self-inflicted wound.

4. Yes, and now we can all expect worldwide boycotts of his music because he threatened the life of two presidential candidates, rather than simply saying he was "ashamed" of them.
    Shit for brains hack.

Oh, and here he is a while back with Sean Hannity -- Nuge is the SMART one on the stage there -- talking about some blogger who talked about shooting Rush Limbaugh:

"You know, I'm an American. I love all Americans. And I would help any American pursue their dreams and their pursuit of happiness. But you find that the left, there's a lunatic fringe on the left that literally are trying to force us to comply to their outline of life. And I find it just reprehensible that they would recommend violence, not to mention murder and shooting people and assassinating people. This is bizarre."

SFB hack. Squared.

5. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

It's a free for all!

6. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

All radio stations should immediately boycott his music!

What, they don't play it anymore anyway?

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Ted Nugent's last kickass piece of music, in fact, was "Journey To The Center Of The Mind."

Leave your cares behind. Happy 40th Anniversary!! :D :D

8. pallister

pallister Guest

I disagree that was his last, but certainly the best. No love for Pony Express?

9. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Quite the outdoorsman, isn't he?

10. pallister

pallister Guest

Ya can't grill it, 'til ya kill it.

And Nugent does the best Ozzy Osbourne impression I've ever heard.

11. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Great White Buffalo kicks ass. Doesn't make the Nuge any less of a dipshit though.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

How the hell did you overlook Piledriver?? Screw you Starman!!!!! :D :D

Draft saved Draft deleted