1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

TEBOW FAN FEST

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by NCWCsports, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Grimace

Grimace Guest

I'm just tickling your grapes, king. I don't particularly care about Georgia and I only follow Florida and mildly pull for them because my dad's a graduate.

I have no idea how Tebow will do in the pros -- or as much an idea as experts had about Ryan Leaf, Andre Ware, Akili Smith or Kurt Warner.

2. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

I, for one, welcome our Tebow overlord.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

They won't go undefeated. Florida shits the bet against a west team almost every year. There's no reason to think it won't happen again next season.

They'll probably still make the BCS championship game. The voters love Florida.

4. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

Personally, I'm really sick of hearing how great John Elway is even though it was Terrell Davis who led them past the Packers in the Super Bowl...

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The Pottsville Maroons were screwed out of the NFL Championship. Damn you Chicago Cardinals and your false title!

6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

The best thing about Tim Tebow will come in September 2010 when the Jacksonville Jaguars will unveil him as the most popular of their special teams players.

7. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

No way they waste him on special teams.

He'll be way too busy healing the injured.

8. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

If nothing else, every baby gets a free circumcision.

9. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

You constantly harp on the Jaguars needing Tebow to sell tickets. Do you realize Jaguar home games are better attended than Cowboy home games?

10. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Apparently, Mizzou believes that one bad season turns the Jaguars into the Saints of the '70s and early '80s. I wonder what Hokie Gajan is doing these days.

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Tebow damn you!

12. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

Click it cause it feels good...

Draft saved Draft deleted