1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Teaching

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by alleyallen, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Sabra. Eyes.

2. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Those last two posts have me a bit baffled, but thanks for all the support guyzos.

The first day went incredibly well, and my first college class was good, too. I came off as a total history nerd, which I guess I am since my dad was a history teacher.

3. The Q Man

The Q Man Member

I just started back to school so I could become a teacher. The worst part (or best) depending on how you look at it, is that a lot of this college's athletic teams are made up of kids I've covered.
    But by far the weirdest part is that one of my friend's 55-year-old mothers is also going back to school to get her teaching certificate. She's in a couple of my classes.

4. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Is she a MILF?
    Sorry, I had to ask.
    Still, congrats to you for going back to school.

5. The Q Man

The Q Man Member

She's like my second mother. Very motherly looking, but one of the best damn cooks I've ever met.

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Mine was for HC (she got a part in a movie)

7. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Yeah, I saw that on the other thread. Congrats HC! Woo-hoo!

8. shotglass

shotglass Guest

AA, I admire anyone who goes back and gets that degree. Good for you ... and enjoy it, too.

Draft saved Draft deleted