1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Teaching a Journalism Class

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by clever_username, Jul 17, 2008.

1. BTW, I just discovered that after keeping it on my DVR for weeks and weeks, I apparently killed (the day before the university contacted me about teaching this class) the "Costas Now" episode with Will Leitch and Buzz Bissinger. If anyone still has this and could make or copy a DVD, I'd happily pay for a copy. PM me if you have it and would be willing to help a brother out.

Thanks.

2. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

I have it and can probably e-mail it, but you're on your own as far as burning it to disk.

OK, maybe not e-mail it. I just re-encoded it from Flash to high-quality MPEG and it's up over 275 megabytes.

3. a_rosenthal

a_rosenthal Guest

Buzz: I HATE BLOGS, BUT FROM EVERYTHING I'M SAYING, IT APPEARS I DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT A BLOG IS.
    Will: (mumbles while speaking incredibly fast)
    Buzz: FUCK, SHIT, PISS, ASS!!!!
    Will: (appears to wet himself)

And scene.

4. Turns out it was actually just hiding on my DVR. I still have it. But thanks.

Draft saved Draft deleted