1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Teacher has sex with student: Special Ed Edition

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by I'll never tell, Mar 16, 2012.

1. I'll never tell

I'll never tell Active Member

2. fossywriter8

fossywriter8 Active Member

Unless the TV station knows the students were special ed students, leading off with the fact she is a special ed teacher gives the impression she allegedly had sex with special ed students.
    Of course, "AUSTIN (KXAN) — A special education history teacher in the Lexington school district is charged with aggravated sexual assault ..." is a bit less salacious, but I'm SURE it would have gotten the same play as "special education" if that had been the case.
    Oh, and 32-year-old teacher and 13- and 14-year-old students? Hello, big house.
  3. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

She belongs in a nunnery, not the big house. Good lord, we're talking Austin.
  4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I think if you read these stories you'd find a high percentage of the teachers engaged in acts with special ed students.
  5. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

One kid said he "felt weird about the situation."

How many times did he get laid before he started feeling weird?
  6. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

Kids learn so early these days...

I think he also said that while he loved her, he wasn't "in love" with her. Also, it wasn't her, it was him.
Draft saved Draft deleted