1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Teacher had sex with 13 year old 300 times

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by EStreetJoe, Jan 13, 2009.

1. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

uh oh. Coughlin is calling my plays--he wants to run it into the line. Over and over.

2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

DB.

http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/posts/2262656/

Come on, folks. Female teacher did it 300 times, with her husband, and the kid's dad in the vicinity, and you don't think is going to get posted here?

It's kind of insulting, actually.

3. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

Looks like estree joe pulled an ESPN move. He needs to properly source his story.

"As first reported by poindexter on a separate thread. . ."

4. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

If a female teacher has sex with a student, and poindexter doesn't start a thread about it; did it really happen?

5. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Poin... I thought you had posted, but it was buried in another thread and none of the searches I did to find it yielded any results so I was shocked I couldn't find anything. Apologies for doubting your ability to find and post this.

6. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

This goes to show you that know matter how hot (or not) the teacher, there's a 13-year-old who's tired of having sex with her.

7. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

I envy you.

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

You know, I was about to post:

There's no freaking way this gets by poindexter. It would be like five-holing Roy during the playoffs. Shit doesn't happen.

9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

that's what she said

10. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Poin missing that would be grounds for immediate dismissal from the board. Or at least a serious shunning.

11. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I'm not ready to castigate EStreetJoe. He had a link, and he had a pic. He's got the necessities down.

12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

True. He came to play. He stepped up his game.

Draft saved Draft deleted