1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tats on a woman - does it do anything for you?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 93Devil, Jul 9, 2008.

?

Tats on a woman - does it do anything for you?

1. Love them

9.7%
  2. Like them a little

14.5%
  3. No opinon

10.5%
  4. Dislike them a little

23.4%
  5. Hate them

41.9%
  1. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I have a theory on this and after looking of pictures of Megan Fox, I was reminded of this theory.

I want to see if my theory is correct.

2. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Small one on an ankle, OK.

Small one on a shoulder, perhaps.

Anywhere else, in any higher number . . . no.

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

It depends on what it is and where it is. I guess tattoos don't do anything for me, good or bad. There's much more to a woman than body art.

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Hate them. But willing to make exceptions.

5. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Tats do NOTHING for me on anyone.

6. Jay Sherman

Jay Sherman Member

If it's a butterfly on her lower back, then I'm kind of jumping to conclusions as to what type of girl she is.

If it's something meaningful to her, small, and hidden, that's a different story.

7. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Tattoo on the lower back -- might as well be a bullseye.

By the way, things you learn while checking movie quotes: in Germany, the tramp stamp is called the Arschgeweih, which translates to "ass antlers."

8. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

QFT. However, the current woman in my life has one--very, very small on her foot. An exception if you will.

9. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford Active Member

Hate them unequivocally. If you're a good looking woman, you're a fool to mark up your body like that. And if you're not a good looking woman, I'm probably not interested anyway so do whatever the hell you want.

10. Hate Hate Hate them.

Have you seen the Yellowbook commercial with the hot chick with a "Tom" tatoo on her back and she's marrying Mike?
    The girl's cute, but I see the commercial and I'm thinking slut the whole way.

11. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Hate them. Hate them. Hate them.

Tramp stamp is a good term. I dated a girl in college who had a rose on her ankle. I didn't like it, but I could deal with it. It's just skanky 99 percent of the time...

12. Pete Incaviglia

Pete Incaviglia Active Member

Wow. Weird. I was JUST thinking of this topic yesterday and I can't remember why.

At any rate, I have zero tolerance for tattoos of any size in any location on any woman. Period.

Draft saved Draft deleted