1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tasting my pie *now with re-heated updates

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Overrated, Nov 26, 2007.

1. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Re: Tasting my pie

Point, write-brained.

15-love.

2. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

And you honestly think those people will believe him a day after he bought the damn thing?

3. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Irrelevant. They're in the food service industry. Their employees should not think it is okay for them to take a bite out of food then serve it to an customer.

Would you eat something at a decent restaurant that a cook or waiter took a bite out of?

4. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Actually? Is it really that rare?

5. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

"Alex, I'll take 'Other Things People Say About McDonald's Food' for $500, please."

6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

George Costanza was once able to prove Jon Voight's teeth marks with the help of a pencil. Bring the cherry pie into the McDonalds, and have every employee who worked yesterday bite on a pencil. Compare teeth marks. You should be able to solve it in 22 minutes.

7. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I'll give you my address so I can eat the fucking thing. I'm really not that picky.

8. Re: Tasting my pie

If my $14 steak comes to me with a bite in it - I'm getting another steak - actually, I'd probably get a steak somewhere else. A 99-cent apple pie a day later? It's McDonald's. As you implied, it's not a decent restaurant. Your expectations should be lowered - be happy you didn't catch Hepatitis.

9. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

That's what she said.

[​IMG]

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Actually, he was trying to prove it, but then Woody Woodpecker sprung a leak, leaving us -- or, at least me -- all wondering. But your point remains the same, Poin.

11. Re: Tasting my pie

Yes, that was actually a good try, Poindexter. Good job. :D

12. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I was so sad a female didn't start this thread.

Draft saved Draft deleted