1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tampa Bay Lightning writer for The Sports Xchange

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help wanted' started by PMart79, Nov 14, 2013.

1. PMart79

PMart79 New Member

Hello, I run the NHL writer network for The Sports Xchange, a sports information and wire service. We are looking for a Tampa Bay Lightning writer to add to our network. There will be an opportunity to cover a handful of games a month.

We are looking for an experienced writer who can provide 400-500 word first ledes within minutes of games ending and 700-800 word write-thrus with quotes from both teams about an hour after the games end.

This is a freelance position that pays $125 a game. If interested, send me a direct message with a brief description of your experience and I will get back to you. Thanks!

-- Pat Martin

2. JennaLaine

JennaLaine Member

Not sure if anyone has inquired about this, but I covered NFL games for the Sports Xchange last year and it's a great company to work for. If you're hockey-savy and live in the area, go for it!

Draft saved Draft deleted