1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Talking Blow-Up Dolls?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Captain_Kirk, Dec 5, 2007.

1. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

A Wisconsin man is arrested for stealing several blow-up love dolls.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071205/ap_on_fe_st/odd_adult_store_burglar;_ylt=AuYiWGwDHUtYJ7fGRQI0ZrTtiBIF

I'm thinking it might be prudent to do a roll call for the Wisconsin SportsJournalists.com contingent.

And I must be living a sheltered life, because I was completely unaware that a) they made such dolls that could talk and b) you could end up shelling over $250 for one of these.

I am left with several questions, beyond whether the suspect is an SportsJournalists.com member:

What do these dolls say?

After a certain period of time are they programmed to change what they say to things like "Why don't you take out the trash, you lazy, unshaven bum?"

Who in their right mind would drop $270 on such a product? There have to be better ways to get one's rocks off for nearly 3 benjamins, right?

2. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

Poor guy doesn't get out much does he....

But if this is a fetish... :eek: :eek: :eek:. Wouldn't you rather the real thing?

3. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

One of these days, take a moment to go to one of these stores and look...just look ::) ... at these dolls. They ALL proclaim a much more "realistic" experience.

Maybe I'm wrong, but that seems to be the wrong way to approach it. Trying to avoid reality is probably what most of these "users" are looking for anyway.

4. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I would supremely cool if, a la The Chappelle Show, the blow-up doll started yammering endlessly after you boned her and there was a "OK, you need to shut the fuck up now and leave" button.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I wouldn't want a talking blow up doll.

Imagine what they might say behind your back!

6. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

I'm sure they would just nag if they could talk.

I remember a comedian once saying he liked making love to a blow up doll because afterwards he could stab it. I thought I was going to piss myself when he said it. I want to say it was Bob Zany, but I could be wrong.

Draft saved Draft deleted