1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Taco Bell Commercial

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by spup1122, Jan 21, 2007.

1. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

If Tyne Daly's character weren't so appealing to me for some damn reason, I wouldn't watch it. I BLAME TYNE DALY!

2. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Yo quiero Taco Bell?

3. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Which one? There's two of them, and I believe they have different brunettes.

4. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

The only one's I've seen just have Carmen Electra and Sarah Danielle Madison. I thought it was a different brunette in another commercial but it was SDM, too.

5. 2muchcoffeeman

Is she the one in the commercial where the ftard is taking Carmen bowling, or the one in the commercial after the ftard has dumped Carmen? No question in my mind that they're two different brunettes.

6. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

She's both. It is the same person in both. I promise. :D

7. 2muchcoffeeman

Can't be unless she's playing two different characters, with two different faces and two different voices. I promise. :p

8. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

You guys are missing the bigger problem -- why would they have them date and break up in the same cycle of ads, and why is he hanging out with two similar-looking brunettes who like to tuck their legs under them on the couch? The boy needs therapy.

9. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Google it. It's the same four people in both commercials.

10. 2muchcoffeeman

I did. The only "answer" I found came from the dubious Yahoo! Answers.

11. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I found an answer specifically about both commercials. One was about the commercial where she's sitting on the couch (the bowling thread). The other was regarding Carmen getting dumped commercial (her sitting at the table, but also her).

12. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

Thank God my strange obsession with Tyne Daly has been buried. Oh wait...

Draft saved Draft deleted