1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

T.O. vs Keyshawn ... Pot? Kettle? Helloooooooo

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Flash, Dec 12, 2007.

1. Flash

Flash Guest

Great stuff from T.O. in his retort to Keyshawn ... who knew T.O. was so mouthy? :D

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3152144&campaign=rss&source=ESPNHeadlines

Owens said: "I'm probably the reason he's in the booth now. He's going to be a hater and throw me under the bus because he has to defend Bill. He won a Super Bowl and all, but you'd have to check the roster to know he was even on the team.

"We came out in the same year. He was a first-rounder and I was a third. Go compare our stats. He couldn't come down here now and be a third or fourth receiver on this team. Just compare our stats."

2. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Keyshawn is on right now trying to say he had a similar thing with Jon Gruden as T.O. did with Parcells.

Yeah Key, except for the fact that you got shipped out of town after getting put on the inactive list, it's exactly the same.

Johnson is an absolute moron.

3. DougDascenzo

DougDascenzo Member

I'm not a big TO guy ... but that's some funny shit.

4. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

I think since he got completely killed over everything that happened at the beginning of last season, especially the awful news conference with the P.A., the light went on.

He's been entertaining this season without being a bore. Whether it remains this way is to be seen, but I've been impressed with his attitude this season.

5. Sportsbruh

Sportsbruh Member

Keyshawn is JEALOUS of T.O.

T.O. is a Hall of Famer and Keyshawn is not.

T.O. took his place in Big D. and is having an Pro Bowl year.

T.O. resurrected his career. Keyshawn could not.

Keyshawn WISH he were T.O.

Period.

6. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Somewhere is Central Bumblefuck, CT, Skip Bayless is wondering why he just had a massive orgasm.

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I guess I'll have to re-think my opinion of Owens. I always thought he was a bipolar sociopath and mentally retarded. Maybe he's not retarded.

8. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

Good God, I can't believe I am rooting for T.O. in this. This was good stuff.

9. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

anyone who couldn't figure out TO is a pretty intelligent guy.... just based on the TD celebrations alone....is nuts.

10. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

His touchdown celebrations are proof of intelligence?

11. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Just as your posts are proof of a lack of it.

Yep.

12. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Wow....the asshole nature of Owens AND Johnson are now bringing out that same behavior in board members.

Draft saved Draft deleted