1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

T Mobile 4G NBA Playoffs Girl, Cute or Annoying?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Deeper_Background, May 4, 2011.

1. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

T-Mobile girl is cute. Progressive wench needs to be banished post haste, and take her unicorns and glitter with her.

2. HandsomeHarley

HandsomeHarley Well-Known Member

I don't care how annoying she might be, as long as the Lakers keep losing. :D

3. EarlSweatshirt

EarlSweatshirt New Member

She'd be cuter if would kick the loser standing next to her square in the nuts for snatching that phone out of her hand to watch Miami Heat highlights.

Didn't this job used to belong to Catherine Zeta-Jones? When the saying was "T-Mobile, Get More"?

4. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

Foulkes is a Catherine Zeta-Jones on the cheap. I still remember Jaime Lee Curtis in Voicestream ads.

5. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Active Member

T-Mobile girl does nothing for me. Too skinny, too pasty, too goofy.

On the other hand, anybody like tequila girl? Real and spectacular.

http://www.606studios.com/bendisboard/showthread.php?207003-Hornitos-Tequila-Twins-Commercial

6. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Very cute. Good ads.

7. Point of Order

I'm considering the same. How is that going for you? Is their unlimited plan really unlimited? Is the speed okay?

8. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. Love it. The unlimited plan lives up to its role, a plus since I have both Sirius and Rhapsody on my phone (HTC Evo Shift). Even better is the fact I got both the Shift and their tablet for just under $300. The speeds are much better than T-Mobile, and I have yet to have a dropped call since going there last month.

In short, jump to Sprint.

10. Point of Order

What's your total monthly rate?

11. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

Eh, I'm not seeing a huge difference between the two, except that Tequila Girl is a little bit thicker and has obviously been tanning a lot more. Both still fit pretty solidly into the "tall and skinny" category to me.

Besides, from her interview, it sounds like T-Mobile girl just likes to stay home and play PS3. Sold!

12. ucacm

ucacm Active Member

I'd let her sit on my face.

Draft saved Draft deleted