1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sweet Jesus, Jennifer Aniston on the Jen, er, Jan. 2009 GQ cover

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Simon_Cowbell, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Double J

Double J Active Member

I've always found it interesting that McCartney apparently resents having to share the "Yesterday" royalties with Yucko Oh-no. I wonder if he has ever offered to surrender any of the coin he has made from "Give Peace A Chance."

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

i read the AP story yesterday in which paul says he, not john, was the political Beatle.

3. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Checked the slideshow on the GQ Web site: http://men.style.com/gq/features/landing?id=content_7757

No closer to a money shot there.

4. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

When Brad goes down on Angie, does he ever think to himself, "Billy Bob was once down here" and does he smirk because now he has her or does he wretch at the thought of Billy Bob's sloppy seconds?

5. Wretch.
    No question. Wretch.

6. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

I love me some Jen... the view of her legs on Letterman is something I may never forget.

[​IMG]

But the picture in the GQ slideshow that shows a bit of asscrack actually maker her look a little pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  7. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/music/2008/12/16/2008-12-16_paul_mccartney_fightin_for_rights_as_1st.html

He's done quite a bit - especially in recent years - to attempt to raise his own standing, and diminish Lennon's.

Which is one of a few reasons I have always been, and will always be, an unabashed John fan.

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

so i just read the article, and it is how i thought it might be.

but the real good article in this issue is by robert draper on his 6 hour-long interviews with bush. good stuff.

Draft saved Draft deleted