1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Suzyn Waldman in "The Crying Game"

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by goalmouth, Oct 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotglass

shotglass Guest

boots. Shut up.

2. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

??

3. Well, that's true.

I worked tonight, so I missed quite a bit here. The first thread I noticed was the Rock and Roll HOF thread with a lock on it. I think, "How the hell does a thread about the Rock and Roll HOF get locked?"

Of course, I really didn't have to ask.

Interesting that the man who called Tommy Lasorda's son "a fudge-packer" and the Beastie Boys "wiggers" is up in arms about the treatment of Suzyn.

4. boots

boots New Member

No shot. You shut up. The threads don't lie and I'm telling the truth.
    Now if you're asking me to change the conversation, fine. I don't have a problem with that.
    But don't tell me to shut up, especially when you haven't been conversing with this guy since the thread began. I even went away and this guy was carrying on.
    He needs to be brought down a peg or two.

5. Angola!

Angola! Guest

This thread continues to be amazing on so many different levels.

6. Flash

Flash Guest

No, boots. You do need to learn to shut up. You've been attempting to make the same point for the last five pages. Either people aren't getting it or don't want to get it.

Pretend like you're taking the high road or something. But when the trouble starts, leave it alone instead of continually exacerbating the issue.

7. markvid

markvid Guest

IT WORKED!

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.