1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Survivor: One World

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by MTM, Feb 16, 2012.

1. I'd like her to be the second girl voted off, after Colton.

2. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

:)

3. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

So I just realized one of the women is the wife of Daunte Culpepper. How random is that?

4. bigpern23

OK, random is the wrong word, because that was probably part of the reason she was chosen by CBS. Bizarre? Peculiar?

5. bigpern23

Oops, it's Brad Culpepper's wife, not Daunte's.

6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I liked the first episode. It was nice not having any returning players and it was nice not to have Redemption Island.

Colton could be great TV if he hangs around awhile and with the idol, that might be possible.

The girl who caught the chickens might be one of the hottest contestants they've ever had...

7. bigpern23

And she knows how to deftly choke a chicken. :D

8. MCbamr

MCbamr Member

By the way, what part of "fall on your back with your hands tucked across your chest" didn't get through? Do people even listen?

9. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

To me, foreshadowing is always the sign of great literature - or television.

The way Probst kept stressing that made me wonder of somebody got hurt jumping in to the net when they were testing the challenge.

10. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

Sad news: Kourtney has cancer

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/survivor_one_world/2012_Feb_17_kourtney-moon-cancer

11. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I wonder if the writer jumped to the cancer conclusion ... she makes it sound like it's a tumor of some sort, but she never said cancer. At any rate, the treatment of her arm sounds like a trainwreck.

And I'm sorry to hear that she can't masturbate "properly."

12. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

Colton is setting back the cause of gay men 100 years by the way he is acting.

I can't wait for his speech about how no one likes him because he's gay when the fact is no one likes him because he's worthless to his team and a bad game player.

Draft saved Draft deleted